Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Anybody looking for any mags/ammo/accessories? Gotta run to the post office tomorrow anyways. Trying to raise some extra funds to live off of until USAA refunds me my fucking money that the rat bastard scammers stole from me. I'm not giving shit away though, I'll eat ramen if I have to, lol. You'll still get the friends and family discount though.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Anybody looking for any mags/ammo/accessories? Gotta run to the post office tomorrow anyways. Trying to raise some extra funds to live off of until USAA refunds me my fucking money that the rat bastard scammers stole from me. I'm not giving shit away though, I'll eat ramen if I have to, lol. You'll still get the friends and family discount though.

While I no longer think USAA is the company it once was, they are pretty damn quick returning scammed funds. I go through this roughly twice a year, and have not lost one penny in the process.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

I need a section of picitanny rail and a forward grip for a project if you have that laying around

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
While I no longer think USAA is the company it once was, they are pretty damn quick returning scammed funds. I go through this roughly twice a year, and have not lost one penny in the process.

You know what's ironic? The card that they stole my info from is the new card that USAA sent me a few months ago to protect me from fraud since apparently USAA had a huge security breach and a ton of their customers info was stolen.

I still love USAA though. They are easy to work with and really do try to go above and beyond to make their customers happy. Not complaining about USAA at all. It could happen anywhere, it's just super inconvenient.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
what you got?

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
You know what's ironic? The card that they stole my info from is the new card that USAA sent me a few months ago to protect me from fraud since apparently USAA had a huge security breach and a ton of their customers info was stolen.

I still love USAA though. They are easy to work with and really do try to go above and beyond to make their customers happy. Not complaining about USAA at all. It could happen anywhere, it's just super inconvenient.

I’ve been with them for nearly 30 years and their banking policies, procedures and practices have deteriorated to the point they are little better than Wells Fargo or Delta credit union. The insurance side of the house is still top notch though.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I’ve been with them for nearly 30 years and their banking policies, procedures and practices have deteriorated to the point they are little better than Wells Fargo or Delta credit union. The insurance side of the house is still top notch though.
Insurance is only reason to have them now. It changed in just the 12 or 13 years I've been with them