Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I mean, for real, what could wearing wrist and elbow pads hurt? It might not help like wearing masks doesn't help, but it certainly won't hurt anything.

@Jstegman1

:behindsofa:

You're not really a doctor but you still cute face

Can't hurt to always have a butt plug inserted too. Who knows maybe Covid19 sneaks into your body when you fart

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I assume from personal experiences that covid is gotta be harder to transmit than they say or not as easily spread as they say. I have to wear mask all day as well, but i am of the opinion that masks are not the deciding factor on catching it
If I recall the statute reads that if you are white you are required to catch it so PoC can avoid it

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Firefighter buddy from Dekalb says most calls now are COVID-related again and it's worse than it was a while back. At this point, I don't even care anymore. The whole distancing thing was about hospitals preparing for the sick. Has that preparation not been going on for the last several months?
Shut up you never leave your house anyway, chicken.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Wear your mask all you want, won't stop the fact that you likely already had it and didn't know it, or that you will most likely eventually get it. It's here, it can not be contained and it will runs it's course regardless of your silly efforts.

View attachment 90750
I wear a condom at all times because I'm a young christian warrior

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Wear your mask all you want, won't stop the fact that you likely already had it and didn't know it, or that you will most likely eventually get it. It's here, it can not be contained and it will runs it's course regardless of your silly efforts.

View attachment 90750
I stay strapped. I wear a condom 24/7 it stops the spread. Gotta stay ready