Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I can't believe they got the Attorney General now talking about the "boogaloo" I just want to hear him say the words boogaloo publicly its just funny as shit to me

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I can't believe they got the Attorney General now talking about the "boogaloo" I just want to hear him say the words boogaloo publicly its just funny as shit to me

They’re fucking dumb as shit. Antifa is literally burning down America and looting in broad daylight but it must be the second amendment guys who all hold jobs, follow the law, and have been subject to more background checks then even they themselves have. Take that fed boi shit somewhere else gonna be bored as fuck reading our shit posts and dick jokes all day long. How about they make a task force to clean up the fucking FBI? Losers.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Workout at my place Sunday morning. Big-ass tire flipping shit , deadliftin' shit, speed ladder shit, body weight shit, general boog-readiness shit.
  • 7:00AM - 9-00AM (come late, leave early IDGAF)
  • Feel free to wear your kit/plates if you want to get some movement in while wearing it and make sure shit isn't rubbing your weird. Aint nobody down my street to see you.
  • 4 raw eggs provided for your recovery meal.
  • Hot coffee post workout.
  • All levels of fitness welcome
Come get SCRONG with me. PM me your cell number if your wanna come (or text me if you already have my digits).
Sounds like a GREAT way to rupture my herniated disks!!!

I’ll be there at 9:00 to laugh at all the fat old dudes and young scrawny dudes eating raw eggs and wondering if Salmonella is a real thing!!!

Or maybe I won’t....cause that’s a great way to get an ass-whipping....