KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Dear SET Dream journal

me and friend Alex sitting in a hotel room with 2 catholic priests. They were Holding up protest signs in the room with us but I couldn’t tell for what.The clock beeped on one of their watches and they sat down on some chairs like the day of work was over and threw their signs on the floor.
I called one of them out like “well it’s easy to stand around holding a sign, it’s hard to go aNd actually make a change, I’m into being active”.

The one monk stood up and walked over to his bag and got out a bottle of liqour. He told his monk buddy “it’s night he’s gone now” took a huge swig and told me “why don’t you mind your business punk” Walked over and straight up booted me in the face like an asshole.

I fell outta the chair and scrambled up and he reared back with the bottle like he was gonna hit me with it. I pulled out my 26 and shot him two or three times in the chest.
He kind of reacted but it really just pissed him off and he kept advancing towards me with the bottle (now somehow broken) and I was backing up and still shooting him down my sights. Boom boom boom boom just gassing his ass up.

After like 8-9 holes he’s looking like he’s about to drop and pulls a knife out of his robe, aims it like a dart, throws it right into my fucking leg. So I bust his ass 2 more times in the face and he falls over dead. I Wake up sweating.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Dear SET Dream journal

me and friend Alex sitting in a hotel room with 2 catholic priests. They were Holding up protest signs in the room with us but I couldn’t tell for what.The clock beeped on one of their watches and they sat down on some chairs like the day of work was over and threw their signs on the floor.
I called one of them out like “well it’s easy to stand around holding a sign, it’s hard to go aNd actually make a change, I’m into being active”.

The one monk stood up and walked over to his bag and got out a bottle of liqour. He told his monk buddy “it’s night he’s gone now” took a huge swig and told me “why don’t you mind your business punk” Walked over and straight up booted me in the face like an asshole.

I fell outta the chair and scrambled up and he reared back with the bottle like he was gonna hit me with it. I pulled out my 26 and shot him two or three times in the chest.
He kind of reacted but it really just pissed him off and he kept advancing towards me with the bottle (now somehow broken) and I was backing up and still shooting him down my sights. Boom boom boom boom just gassing his ass up.

After like 8-9 holes he’s looking like he’s about to drop and pulls a knife out of his robe, aims it like a dart, throws it right into my fucking leg. So I bust his ass 2 more times in the face and he falls over dead. I Wake up sweating.
Keep writing these down. With enough of these to string together I think we can write one hell of a novel. I mean some kinda DaVinci Code pseudohistorical mystico-religion conspiracy action story that will get them sweet royalty checks Rollin into the mailbox!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
themosincrate has Puerto Rican police confiscated Draco's for sale, and not at those ridiculous 1000 dollar prices

he even had a micro uzi for sale, sold for 1450. stepping his game up!

Gotta win the lottery to get the pistol you want

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents. Dad still in hospital, can't go up there, Mom is "the" visitor. (screw these Chinese Flu Panic Pussies)

M1A still shoots, my pistol skills are still nonexistent.

@Jds556762 - that dream is crazy familiar - no priests in mine, but always an opponent. Usually I'm beating the shit out of some guy, but no matter what I do, my arms feel like lead and the punches don't have an effect. My wife said she has similar dreams.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I know but someone on ODT trading 92x and looking for p229 and I got one, but not a p226 (except Legion)
I certainly don't feel like it's a bad trade. Good way to try out a 92X for a while. That being said, if it's just trade fodder, I don't know how much that 92X is going to help you step up any.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Dear SET Dream journal

I think you have been looking through those tubes for too long brother