• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Life is about choices and decisions you make, you can change your pathway, always more than one route to the destination however hard it may be, you can get there
When you stick to what you’re comfortable with, doing the same things you’ve always done. You’re living in the past, NOT moving forward. You’re repeating things and behaviors that at one time in your life was risky, since you didn’t know what they would lead to but has since turned into routine. Think about it, how can you go to new places if you never leave the house? How can you do anything new by doing what you’ve always done? You can’t

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Well, I know that's not true. I've been in enough HR hiring classes and looked at enough "Goal" sheets to know that white guys get priority consideration when hiring. Qualifications don't mean a thing, only getting enough whites in positions so HR can check that box.

I gotta say that I have had the opposite experience. Twice. I was denied employment based on the color of my skin, and a less qualified individual was hired to meet affirmative action quota. Both times I was told by HR and offered a different position.

QAQC at Ruger's Mayodan Plant, and as a board operator at a G105.5

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I’ll say this, I have never seen more divide than this year, the shit going on this year is starting to divide all of us. Not saying on here but just in general.

People all have different opinions on the events that have taken place. We all just need to take a step back and turn off the TV and go back to focusing on other more productive things. It’s such a depressing ass year fuck.

and I’ve been buying waaaay more gun shit recently. I really gotta stop been spending way to much money

and on that note.Who has a shockwave I need one for the truck

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
It is very much the opposite here.
Where is my privilege? Came to US with $20 in a pocket. Did not qualify for any type of finanacial aid. I know from experience I can go to school and work 4 hour days on one sandwich in three days
Save me the pity talk. You want stuff? Work for it. Lazy asses come in all rainbow colors. My wife's family and my own family have them. I despise them all equally.
As far as history....

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984
Sound familiar?

Well you are a Russian Spy.... Sooooooooo.....

COLLUSION

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
When you stick to what you’re comfortable with, doing the same things you’ve always done. You’re living in the past, NOT moving forward. You’re repeating things and behaviors that at one time in your life was risky, since you didn’t know what they would lead to but has since turned into routine. Think about it, how can you go to new places if you never leave the house? How can you do anything new by doing what you’ve always done? You can’t

I've never taken part in a protest. Should I start? :pop2:

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Ok so a little help.
I have some AK mags and would like help in Identifing them.

1st 3
1.JPG
no markings on the first one.

Second one has these.
5.JPG
6.JPG

Third one has these marks:
7.JPG
8.JPG

Next 3

8A.JPG

1st one no marks

2nd one has these marks:
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG

Last one has this it is up under some kind of paint but there are straight lines in it:

12.JPG

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I gotta say that I have had the opposite experience. Twice. I was denied employment based on the color of my skin, and a less qualified individual was hired to meet affirmative action quota. Both times I was told by HR and offered a different position.

QAQC at Ruger's Mayodan Plant, and as a board operator at a G105.5

I see this a lot. Why else would they have the boxes to check on the application?

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I’ll say this, I have never seen more divide than this year, the shit going on this year is starting to divide all of us. Not saying on here but just in general.

People all have different opinions on the events that have taken place. We all just need to take a step back and turn off the TV and go back to focusing on other more productive things. It’s such a depressing ass year fuck.

and I’ve been buying waaaay more gun shit recently. I really gotta stop been spending way to much money

and on that note.Who has a shockwave I need one for the truck

Of course. Media profits from division. The more division they cause, the more stories of civil unrest they can run, which brings in more viewers, which in turn increases add revenue.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
You can buy a new car but still have the same old driver