• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Jds556762 dream tonight:

Creepin through the woods...staking out the scene cuz he knows they're out there...

His woman is keeping that 7 meter spread...rifle at the ready...NVGs on, she scans the area...

Suddenly she sees movement, just to JDS's left flank, he doesn't catch it in time...

The kid raises his arm, ready to launch that rock at JDS's head like a tribuchet just as she pulls him dead into the crosshairs and pulls the trigger, dropping him with a headshot before he can launch that stone...

You're welcome @Jds556762! SWEET DREAMS!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Jds556762 dream tonight:

Creepin through the woods...staking out the scene cuz he knows they're out there...

His woman is keeping that 7 meter spread...rifle at the ready...NVGs on, she scans the area...

Suddenly she sees movement, just to JDS's left flank, he doesn't catch it in time...

The kid raises his arm, ready to launch that rock at JDS's head like a tribuchet just as she pulls him dead into the crosshairs and pulls the trigger, dropping him with a headshot before he can launch that stone...

You're welcome @Jds556762! SWEET DREAMS!
If she gets hit with the rock I get Binos again.....

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I have only seen one 5.45 traditional style drum in my life and that was in Syria. I honestly thought they didn't make them till I saw this one.
Yeah they’re pretty much non-existent, like the soviets made some prototypes then abandoned the idea completely. I’ve seen one too that was a over 1000.00 for it. I’ve seen some that were 7.62x39 and converted by some company here stateside but they were back loaders.

never seen a top loading 5.45 drum, only seen one 5.45 drum in person