• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
5 or 6. And half of them are on the 14.5" barrels pinned and welded.

I don't know of any companies making mounts for surefire cans. "Generally", the suppressor company will make the adapter for another company's mount. Dead Air is the manufacturer of the part that threads into a SilencerCo Omega to use Dead Air brakes on SilencerCo cans.

I don't know of any such adapter, Quiet Riot for sure will know.

Surefire also came out with the Warden you can attach to any of their socom muzzle devices

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I was generally speaking of warranty work not so much the suppressor its self.

I'm just not fond of buying something from a single individual that's hard to get in touch with all the time. If he decides to go out of business or kick the bucket you are left with a non repairable or replaceable can.
But it was only $100...and $200 ....and 13+months and counting.... o_o :deadhorse::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
that place should burn to the ground its been a shit hole for years , such a beautiful state and area , but 100% shit hole
My brother And his baby-momma and 2 kids live there. He said he was going camping this weekend, and I almost asked if it was gonna be near big buildings or big trees...

But I didn’t want to start another fight. I certainly finished the LAST one, but HE started it. Fucktard was trying to tell me it was all peaceful and that Raz wasn’t a warlord type. He lives about 2 blocks from all that bullshit.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Wow bud. That's crazy! Never heard of a stamp going over 1 year myself.
Yeah, and about a month or so ago they contacted the dealer to say my paperwork was screwed up, and I had to fill it out and sign again. I was assured it was going to be approved real soon afterwards, but I still ain’t heard shit.
I’m a patient man, but we all have our limits.

So fuck this shit in the future, I’ll do solvent traps and form 1 E-file that fucker. Just gotta find some traps that will thread into a Rugged muzzle device.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Yeah, and about a month or so ago they contacted the dealer to say my paperwork was screwed up, and I had to fill it out and sign again. I was assured it was going to be approved real soon afterwards, but I still ain’t heard shit.
I’m a patient man, but we all have our limits.

So fuck this shit in the future, I’ll do solvent traps and form 1 E-file that fucker. Just gotta find some traps that will thread into a Rugged muzzle device.
Don't let one ruin the rest. Ive got a fdw stamps and only had to fix one error. They usually go pain free and I hear the kiosk is the beez kneez.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Ugh.

Figuring out this front end for my Khyber Build is expensive.

I want to use one of the AK Builder 16 inch M72 barrels, but finding a RSB and bulged trunion are super expensive. So I was thinking AMD front end would look cool with the Israeli FAL handguard. But those things are high dollar right now.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Clear back 75rd Korean drum ordered. $65 shipped. Fuck Dixie Ammo Dump wanting $120 plus shipping. I don't supporting small businesses, but not when your markup is astronomical
I hear ya. Paying a little extra to support local businesses, I don't mind. But, as much as it sucks, local businesses have to acknowledge the reality of internet shopping in their prices.