Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
So if you shop around and wait on a good deal on tubes (green/used/gen3) I’d say 2200.00 each and 700.00 for the bridge so 5100.00-ish

That specific set up is my buddies and gen 3 WPs so they were 3100.00 a tube and 700.00 so 6900.00

you can get a set of Binos for around 5k so the price is kinda the same, the bridged unit is heavier, but it lets you buy them one at a time and spread out your money, and you can separate and roll two monos on two set ups down the road if you want.i obviously am going the bridges route because I’m not @Jds556762 rich either lol.

I’m shopping for a second tube for around 2-2500.00 but I’ll Probably have to settle and buy a new unit from JRH for 2800.00 when it comes down to it. Unless one just pops up and matches my specs pretty closely

Spending that kind of shedder one would think they last a lifetime. With that being said, what's the life span on a set if properly taken care of and used correctly?

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
if shit gets bad I have room for few all yall keep that in mind , I pray it never gets that bad

That's honestly real thoughtful of you and I personally want to say thanks for those who don't.

I dont think its going to get to serious though. But if it does and someone needs shelter here in the south I have a extra room and enough to arm a few folks.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
  • In Stock: 11 unit
  • $1,399.89

View attachment 89246

Honestly... Thats a good price. Im wondering if it's new old stock or is it one of the newer released ones they did a couple of years ago?

If I was in the market for one the date code would definitely determine the purchase.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Carbine length handguard me, collapsible stock me to replace this A2 stock

b60e09b966c7e27e5bd779be97d48da3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much ya want for the old stock and tube/buffer?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Spending that kind of shedder one would think they last a lifetime. With that being said, what's the life span on a set if properly taken care of and used correctly?
About 10,000-15,000 hours of run time which is like 416/625 days of constant run time. The new tubes have a solid ass 10 year warranty from defect not including negligence (hitting them with a laser, wearing them during the day etc)

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
About 10,000-15,000 hours of run time which is like 416/625 days of constant run time. The new tubes have a solid ass 10 year warranty from defect not including negligence (hitting them with a laser, wearing them during the day etc)

So for us they should last a lifetime. I can kind of warrant the $$$. For me personally, they would be awsome for about two weeks then they'd find themselves sitting in a dark safe looking like a tall stack of cash.

Last edited:

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
That's honestly real thoughtful of you and I personally want to say thanks for those who don't.

I dont think its going to get to serious though. But if it does and someone needs shelter here in the south I have a extra room and enough to arm a few folks.
I have a brick house in the middle of a cow pasture I can see a couple 200 yards in any direction , its the safest place I know of . unless I head to the mountains or out of state

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So for us they should last a lifetime. I can kind of warrant the $$$. For me personally, they would be awsome for about two weeks then they'd themselves sitting in a dark safe looking like a tall stack of cash.
I don’t know about that man, you think youll get over them.....but it’s next level shit. You’ll use em every night just to walk peewee. I thought it would be a sick ass accessory to what I had and useful if I ever needed but I’m fully committed to straight burning these tubes to pieces using them. I literally wait everyday for the sun to go down I’m like a vampire now. I was up till 3AM last night just noodling around, star gazing, lazing shit. The night before I was up till 145 on the Woodstock nature trail in murder slippers, sweats, and the ops-core on.
I don’t think I’ll get tired of them. Especially when you get over the price and the new car syndrome and just have fun in them.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don’t know about that man, you think youll get over them.....but it’s next level shit. You’ll use em every night just to walk peewee. I thought it would be a sick ass accessory to what I had and useful if I ever needed but I’m fully committed to straight burning these tubes to pieces using them. I literally wait everyday for the sun to go down I’m like a vampire now. I was up till 3AM last night just noodling around, star gazing, lazing shit. The night before I was up till 145 on the Woodstock nature trail in murder slippers, sweats, and the ops-core on.
I don’t think I’ll get tired of them. Especially when you get over the price and the new car syndrome and just have fun in them.

What happens if there's a streetlight nearby? I guess I'm asking how much outside light is too much?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
What happens if there's a streetlight nearby? I guess I'm asking how much outside light is too much?
If you get a gen 3 it’s gonna be auto-gated so the unit automatically allows in a certain amount of light to process the image. It will stop allowing excess light into the unit and will reduce the “halo” effect that comes from bright ambient lights. The gen 3 are essentially made for urban environments and work really well in half lit areas or even dusk right when the sun goes down. Won’t mess em up. Even if someone were to shine a TLR1 directly into your tube once it takes in too much light it will automatically shut off to protect itself from damage