Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@Jake still selling that WASR UF back to me for what I sold it to you for? :boink:

I absolutely would, the way I bought it. Just let me know. I told you I would and I won't go back on my word. I'm not actively trying to sell it any more though. Every time I think about it I realize how much I like it. Today's range trip just confirmed that. Such a soft shooter now with the buffer and 74 brake, and my son loves shooting it. I don't feel comfortable with him shooting the triangle folder due to the ALG trigger being so light. They are easy to double(triple, quadruple, etc) tap off the bench if you're not careful. Don't want to deal with that so I single load it for him.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I woke up this morning, felt like I was starving. Drank a bottle of water when I was pulling out the fire trucks and got dizzy. I’ve been light headed since 7am. Thought eating would help, but I can’t keep anything down and I’m still light headed in bed.

the fuck, I think someone poisoned the water hole

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I woke up this morning, felt like I was starving. Drank a bottle of water when I was pulling out the fire trucks and got dizzy. I’ve been light headed since 7am. Thought eating would help, but I can’t keep anything down and I’m still light headed in bed.

the fuck, I think someone poisoned the water hole
Bruh same I’ve been dizzy these last 2 days. No stomach issues though maybe there’s a new virus out? Hell idk

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@Fast306stang I got that hardware kit finally
View attachment 89063
Looks decent. I stole the cleaning rod for it and put it on another SKS

Turns out I need another SKS and two AMD cleaning rods now lol
I’d love to know why some folks out there appear to be eating cleaning rods, because both SKSs and the AK I bought needed cleaning rods. WTF?