• Total voters

Allsmiles

Frontiersman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Mar 15, 2017
Golfcart City, GA
Zip code
Shout out to @Leadhoof for helping an AK rookie getting the Red Star trigger installed. Had to grind down a full auto safety, and make a BUNCH of adjustments. Final results are a nice 3.75# single stage trigger, and a safety that works like it should. Only damage was spring bite in meat of right thumb and bruised left index fingertip from stopping hammer. 20200616_202806.jpg

Last edited:

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
As long as you have come to terms with that fact....LOL

Krink > SBR AR15

I'm still waiting on the guy who wants to run around a football field with a ballistic vest on and lets me shoot at him with my 8" AR. Of course he has to sign a waiver like I did when I went sky diving. You know.... in case the 5.56 over penetrates on accident and kills his dumb ass.

You all ready know the маленькая сука don't play. Them boys don't want none of the poison.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Alright I have an update on my Motorcycle wreck.
I will be out of work till Tuesday when i will be reevaluated, Still Lots of Pain that Codine and Whisky helps.
Wife is in the same boat as me but is helping me because i am one handed so far.
Talked to the Officer in Pigeon Forge today and he gave us the info for the vehicle (vin number, 2007 Toyota Tacoma) that hit us and the girls name that was driving and the owners name of the Truck with insurance info too.
There is an active claim now open on their insurance that my Adjuster opened and now is dealing with that claims adjuster for my bike.
Attorney will be contacting the adjuster in a few days to get their attorneys info so we can get rolling on this whole damn thing.
Bike is now at 3600.00 in damages and still going up.