Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Redone house goal. I cannot wait until all this is done. Trying to do 7 major projects at once is killing my head

Got windows decided and paid for.

Still gotta
Paint the brick
Redesign and build front porch
New roof
Removing a couple trees
Replace doors
Then landscaping amd finish work

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Redone house goal. I cannot wait until all this is done. Trying to do 7 major projects at once is killing my head

Got windows decided and paid for.

Still gotta
Paint the brick
Redesign and build front porch
New roof
Removing a couple trees
Replace doors
Then landscaping amd finish work

View attachment 88762
Looks like it’ll be great!

Now you just gotta get the fucking rednecks living there to move out...

:wink:

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
13.7"

Also since it's usually only SoF that uses suppressors they probably dont give a fuck about having to rebuild them after every outing since 10.3" is just absolutely pummeling that blast baffle
I had a gemtech HALO I believe in Afghanistan. We had like 6 to 8 of them for the WHOLE company. I got one because I was an E6 line squad leader lol. Kinda dumb seeing as my whole squad was unsuppressed except for me but being a SSG pays off (kinda). It was super leaded out, heavy AF and had lost some sound reduction. I used it a couple times but the cons outweighed the pros. after a few gunfights I was like Fuck this thing and left it on the COP. Would use it on base to shoot at suspected IED inplacers or scouts from the bee hut roof top and stuff, worked better that way.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I had a gemtech HALO I believe in Afghanistan. We had like 6 to 8 of them for the WHOLE company. I got one because I was an E6 line squad leader lol. Kinda dumb seeing as my whole squad was unsuppressed except for me but being a SSG pays off (kinda). It was super leaded out, heavy AF and had lost some sound reduction. I used it a couple times but the cons outweighed the pros. after a few gunfights I was like Fuck this thing and left it on the COP. Would use it on base to shoot at suspected IED inplacers or scouts from the bee hut roof top and stuff, worked better that way.

I had a one of those Suppressors issued to me when I got my M14. Never used it. Didn't keep it on the rifle cause it made it impossible to maneuver in a humvee. Usually by the time I remembered I had it, the firefight was already over