• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The drunk guy at the windys parking lot was running away from them, You or I would be charged for murder for shooting him.. There is a difference between wanting to kill and wanting to fight for your life .
Except he turned around and shot a weapon at him. If he hadn't done that, cop wouldnt have shot him. If the cop had then it would have been a bad shoot. Dont want to get shot? Dont fucking drink and drive, then beat a cop, take his taser, then try and shoot it at him.

Last edited:

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Except he turned around and shot a weapon at him. If he hadn't dont that, cop wouldnt have shot him. If the cop had then it would have been a bad shoot. Dont want to get shot? Dont fucking drink and drive, then beat a cop, take his taser, then try and shoot it at him.
butt hurt cop got his shit took...bad cop, no donut.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Mayor Bottoms fired 6 APD officers for using a Tazer on disorderly college kids. Fulton DA charged them with using deadly force for using a Tazer.
Another perp uses a Tazer on a police officer, gets shot, and police officer was not supposed to use deadly force to protect himself from deadly force?

That's some doublethink!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Mayor Bottoms fired 6 APD officers for using a Tazer on disorderly college kids. Fulton DA charged them with using deadly force for using a Tazer.
Another perp uses a Tazer on a police officer, gets shot, and police officer was not supposed to use deadly force to protect himself from deadly force?

That's some doublethink!
Careful Jeddak, that might be wrongthink

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
View attachment 88582

Made it out to a range for the first time in months. The sights are good, and all of my welds seem to be holding. I'll place an order for Cerakote tomorrow, and this thing will be done the next time it gets posted.

I know it will look good after ceracote, but it has its own charm just like it sits.

Nice work man! I really have enjoyed watching this build come to life.

What kind of groupings are you throwing with that heavy barrel?