• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I have decided to hold off on my Khyber Mutt, and build out the M72. As cool as it would be to have an Underfolder Al Quds clone, I can't justify the nearly $300 extra it would run me.

It is all numbers matching. I found the serial on everything except for the top cover (which is blank), they are very shallow/faint so I gotta find someone to re-engrave them for a reasonable price. (Don't have the tooling) Even the grip is numbers matching which was a huge shock for me.

A Childers receiver with the right side Zastava engravings, and a couple other custom touches is only $180, which is actually quite reasonable considered it is a serial matched complete receiver and it comes with slotted rails which opens the door for a Post Dealer Sample down the road.

Hopefully I find someone to re-engrave the individual parts in the next couple days so I can have that being done while Childers is making my receiver.

I was considering doing a BFPU look but considering how nice the wood is, I think I am just gonna put it together myself and then ship it off to TRA for their super sexy hot blueing.

My goal is to keep the total build cost under $1,100 and I think (depending on price of small parts engraving, I might just squeak by within my margins.
None of my builds were going under $1100 lol
Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I have decided to hold off on my Khyber Mutt, and build out the M72. As cool as it would be to have an Underfolder Al Quds clone, I can't justify the nearly $300 extra it would run me.

It is all numbers matching. I found the serial on everything except for the top cover (which is blank), they are very shallow/faint so I gotta find someone to re-engrave them for a reasonable price. (Don't have the tooling) Even the grip is numbers matching which was a huge shock for me.

A Childers receiver with the right side Zastava engravings, and a couple other custom touches is only $180, which is actually quite reasonable considered it is a serial matched complete receiver and it comes with slotted rails which opens the door for a Post Dealer Sample down the road.

Hopefully I find someone to re-engrave the individual parts in the next couple days so I can have that being done while Childers is making my receiver.

I was considering doing a BFPU look but considering how nice the wood is, I think I am just gonna put it together myself and then ship it off to TRA for their super sexy hot blueing.

My goal is to keep the total build cost under $1,100 and I think (depending on price of small parts engraving, I might just squeak by within my margins.
What barrel are you using?