Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
i got to knock out 2 birds with one stone. I met @Jeddak and @FLGA today at tru prep. Those 2 guys were at the top of my list to meet and put a face with a name. @triplestack3 and @Jstegman1 you just slid up to 1&2 respectively. It’s not a knock against anyway just how it is lol

#2! I'll take it. Dunno if you want to meet though, I'm not as cool in person.

So far I've met @Jds556762 , @triplestack3, @Old Skool , @CQB27 and @mark23 . Saw @Jeddak at a M&G but didn't know it was him.

Damn I get around.

Last edited:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Shot the CZP07 today, definitely can see myself phasing out some Glocks in the future. Sweet shooter like my 75 SP01, and for $425, threaded w/night sights definitely gives glock a run for their money.

Shit, my P-07 is my favorite gun I own to shoot. It's also the cheapest gun I own. Really wanting to get a P-09 suppressor ready model in either Urban Grey or OD Green and have it milled for an RMR/SRO and trade the CGW Pro Package I have for my P-07 for one for a P-09. My P-07 is just so perfect I don't want to modify it other than the Talon rubber grips I have on it. I've modified guns in the past that I loved to the point of them being unreliable or just changing the overall feel of them and I ended up not liking them anymore. I don't want to do that to my P-07, especially since it's my EDC and I don't plan on replacing it any time soon.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
But it's hammer fired...

DA/SA is lyfe! You can't change my mind.

Yah, it aint no 1911. Going from the long pull to the short pull between first round (when decocked) and second round (cocked) throws me off some though.. gotta work on that or keep hammer back all the time.

You'll get used to it. The controls on the P-07 suck if you convert it to SAO. The safety is hard to swipe off with your thumb without breaking your grip. Not sure if anybody makes any extended controls or not though. The P-07 doesn't get as much aftermarket support as other CZ models.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Man you guys suck. I had to work open to close at the shop and missed the tru prep birthday party. Any excuse to hang out with you hooligans is a good one. Someone get us a meet and greet set up. @mark23 inherited the responsibilities of version 2.0 head honcho I say he puts in the leg work!

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Shit, my P-07 is my favorite gun I own to shoot. It's also the cheapest gun I own. Really wanting to get a P-09 suppressor ready model in either Urban Grey or OD Green and have it milled for an RMR/SRO and trade the CGW Pro Package I have for my P-07 for one for a P-09. My P-07 is just so perfect I don't want to modify it other than the Talon rubber grips I have on it. I've modified guns in the past that I loved to the point of them being unreliable or just changing the overall feel of them and I ended up not liking them anymore. I don't want to do that to my P-07, especially since it's my EDC and I don't plan on replacing it any time soon.

In my opinion its: p-10c, p-07, p-09. The p-09 is just too big. Unnecessary big. I'm on my second CGW p-07 and absolutely love it, but I guess I'm a striker fanboy at heart bc it still doesn't top my p-10c.

Got a coworker who just picked up a LNIB p-07 Urban Grey (n/s and threaded) for $325. Deals are out there my friends.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
In my opinion its: p-10c, p-07, p-09. The p-09 is just too big. Unnecessary big. I'm on my second CGW p-07 and absolutely love it, but I guess I'm a striker fanboy at heart bc it still doesn't top my p-10c.

Got a coworker who just picked up a LNIB p-07 Urban Grey (n/s and threaded) for $325. Deals are out there my friends.

I like the P-10 series but I just prefer a DA/SA, especially with having young kids. It'd be nearly impossible for one of them to pull the trigger with it decocked and on DA; definitely a lot harder than a striker gun anyways. I wouldn't carry the P-09, it'd probably just be a range toy and a nightstand gun. Maybe occasional OWB carry in the winter time with a heavy jacket as a cover garment.

That is a damn good deal. I paid $370 for my standard model P-07 and I felt like I got a pretty decent deal on it.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Speaking of which:

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Speaking of which:

Like them both but not the distance or price.

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Want me to keep an eye out for an UG p-09 deal for you?

Perks of not having any kids (yet). The v1.0 thread saw my "gun room". Shit was just laying around wherever and a closet full too.

It'll be a few months before I'm ready for a P-09. That's one of the downsides to having kids, they eat into your gun money, lol. I wouldn't trade it for anything though.