Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
nice nice yeah call me ole fashion but I like me the OG look. IS the booster permanent or can that be removed for suppressors? Is that a kit build or a Arsensal?
Top is Arsenal that was fubar when I received it from K-var years ago so I pulled the entire front end, sourced all NOS parts w/ a BlueJack barrel then sent to 2rivers for custom mill work and front end population. After that I installed a OG galil trigger gard and mag catch. This particular one has a kns adjustable piston and runs suppressed.

The other is a non issued Russian 86 Tula kit build on a 74ullc #'s matching receiver with Bulgarian CHF krink barrel.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Top is Arsenal that was fubar when I received it from K-var years ago so I pulled the entire front end, sourced all NOS parts w/ a BlueJack barrel then sent to 2rivers for custom mill work and front end population. After that I installed a OG galil trigger gard and mag catch. This particular one has a kns adjustable piston and runs suppressed.

The other is a non issued Russian 86 Tula kit build on a 74ullc #'s matching receiver with Bulgarian CHF krink barrel.
wow cool man, that Tula is fucking sweet. You know the price of those has sky rocketed over the past few years. I feel like the cheapest way I can get into the krink game is buy a 104 Arsenal and just replace the furniture and put a triangle stock on it if need be, then SBR it, getting rid of the 16in barrel

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
wow cool man, that Tula is fucking sweet. You know the price of those has sky rocketed over the past few years. I feel like the cheapest way I can get into the krink game is buy a 104 Arsenal and just replace the furniture and put a triangle stock on it if need be, then SBR it, getting rid of the 16in barrel
Yes. I know the prices have went through the roof. I just listed it on the grown folks AK site for a reasonable 4k. If it sells, it sells... If not it'll always be a keeper.

I agree on your 104 decision. Just make sure you finger bang (look over) the 104 before you make the purchase. Just because it comes from Arsenal/K-var does not mean its perfect. My experience is prime example of that. Cutting/and crowning the barrel is ultra DIY easy.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yes. I know the prices have went through the roof. I just listed it on the grown folks AK site for a reasonable 4k. If it sells, it sells... If not it'll always be a keeper.

I agree on your 104 decision. Just make sure you finger bang (look over) the 104 before you make the purchase. Just because it comes from Arsenal/K-var does not mean its perfect. My experience is prime example of that. Cutting/and crowning the barrel is ultra DIY easy.
10-4 thats kinda what I have been reading online, whats usually the issue with them? Canted?

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

would it make more sense to cut the barrel or get a replacement barrel that is the correct length?

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
would it make more sense to cut the barrel or get a replacement barrel that is the correct length?
Cut and crown. But bewarned in rare cases the barrel is not concentric the entire length of the barrel. The commie CHF process is stone age and never ment for precision.

Google will show the rare cases that Im speaking of about the bore being off center after the chop.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Even when I was a kid I knew I was gonna be a part of the Boog. Knew it from the get go.

I thought I'd be fighting the Russians/ Commies... In 1986... Had no idea it might in my own back yard. The Russians are far less of a concern then the liberals here at home now.

Last edited:

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
"On the new rebel state’s first night, the atmosphere was festive and triumphant. Hooded men spray-painted the police station with slogans and anarchist symbols, renaming it the “Seattle People’s Department East Precinct.” Raz Simone, a local rapper with an AK-47 slung from his shoulder and a pistol attached to his hip, screamed, “This is war!” into a white-and-red megaphone and instructed armed paramilitaries to guard the barricades in shifts. Later in the night, Simone was filmed allegedly assaulting multiple protestors who disobeyed his orders, informing them that he was the "police" now, sparking fears that he was becoming the de facto warlord of the autonomous zone. A homeless man with a baseball bat wandered along the borderline and two unofficial medics in medieval-style chain mail stood ready for action."

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-seattle-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

And while we are at it, lets take down all of the Yankee statues of war criminals, such as Grant, Sherman, Custard etc. etc....

EugenFJR

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
"On the new rebel state’s first night, the atmosphere was festive and triumphant. Hooded men spray-painted the police station with slogans and anarchist symbols, renaming it the “Seattle People’s Department East Precinct.” Raz Simone, a local rapper with an AK-47 slung from his shoulder and a pistol attached to his hip, screamed, “This is war!” into a white-and-red megaphone and instructed armed paramilitaries to guard the barricades in shifts. Later in the night, Simone was filmed allegedly assaulting multiple protestors who disobeyed his orders, informing them that he was the "police" now, sparking fears that he was becoming the de facto warlord of the autonomous zone. A homeless man with a baseball bat wandered along the borderline and two unofficial medics in medieval-style chain mail stood ready for action."

https://www.city-journal.org/antifa-seattle-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone

Eat their own...

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen