Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That and I’ll put 72626267272 gun stickers on it too. They’ll know I stay strapped when I fuck

Told that bitch I want her and her twin sister,
Then I fucked her with my chains on and my pistol,
I'm a dope boy, I be ballin'

Come to the small PP club PB!

20181121_135037.jpg

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Was at Jenny's apartment (we were both asleep with the the cats cuddled up to us) and woke up to a hissing noise and flames shooting out of the wall....

There was a TV plugged up in the bottom outlet. So I snatched the cord and blew the flames out. Apparently she doesn't have a fire extinguisher....

Used a butter knife to pull the screw for the plate cause apparently she doesn't have any screwdrivers either....

Needless to say the 8am alarm we set is now completely unnecessary....

20200610_054811.jpg

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Was at Jenny's apartment (we were both asleep with the the cats cuddled up to us) and woke up to a hissing noise and flames shooting out of the wall....

There was a TV plugged up in the bottom outlet. So I snatched the cord and blew the flames out. Apparently she doesn't have a fire extinguisher....

Used a butter knife to pull the screw for the plate cause apparently she doesn't have any screwdrivers either....

View attachment 87833

Glad that shit woke you guys up.
and glad y'all are OK.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

View attachment 87833

That's what you get for eating pizza with pineapple on it...

But it's good you woke up when you did, a house fire is no joke. And 2nd thing buy her a damn Fire ext. for the house. It truly amazes me how little practical stuff women who live on there own actually have.