Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
"Defunding" the police, as this "movement" is demanding will, in no way, shrink the size of government. They are not talking about doing away with the police & refunding tax dollars. They are calling for an as yet undefined "Citizen Safety Patrol" to maintain "order & safety". Those who are unaware of the history should study this concept from the Political Commissioner of the French Revolution to the Political Commissar of the USSR & Communist China to the Cultural Officers of East Germany. This will be way more about control of people's lives & political patronage than our current approach. I assume @Jeddak my have some thoughts on this kind of system.

That type of system has been Plagued with Problems of Corruption and Abuse from long ago in the Com-Bloc and Smaller Countries that have tried this and still using this type of system.
What makes these people think its gonna work for them (more power to gubment is good pufffft)?
I have seen some of the Citizen on Patrol Programs work somewhat but it is and was in Tandem with the police.
Giving the power for Citizens arrest is one of the very problems they are bitching about.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I agree, yet these rioters are quite contradictory in their behavior. (looting, burning, etc)
Notice they do in in Dem strongholds. They know they can get away with it. Dems actively encourage it. Look at the push back Feds are getting in DC from DC mayor. I hope she will be nailed on connections to Antifa!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Marbliezed... Nice pickup lol

Spelling errors or not, $10 for the grip and $7 for the sling was a damn good deal, lol. I had to resist getting an old-school A1 stock and triangle handguards. Those weren't quite as good of a deal, but still better than anywhere online.