• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Build this M72B1 as the fixed stock as it was originally manufactured?

Or build it as an underfolder?

I guess it honestly depends on how much it will cost go find a Yugo UF stock and Trunion...

Still no luck finding reasonably priced M72 barrels. Gonna call green Mountain in the morning and find out when they are doing their next run of m72 barrels

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
The United States of America is literally self Imploding.
200 years is an average age of empire. We are overdue for an implosion. What will come out of it, is anyone's guess.
Trump is trying, but masses are fat, dumb and happy. Bread and circuses. EBT and Reality TV. Trump may be able to delay the implosion, but not to stop it.
Plan and prepp accordingly.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
200 years is an average age of empire. We are overdue for an implosion. What will come out of it, is anyone's guess.
Trump is trying, but masses are fat, dumb and happy. Bread and circuses. EBT and Reality TV. Trump may be able to delay the implosion, but not to stop it.
Plan and prepp accordingly.
All the spoonful by media getting gobbled up

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Build this M72B1 as the fixed stock as it was originally manufactured?

Or build it as an underfolder?

I guess it honestly depends on how much it will cost go find a Yugo UF stock and Trunion...

Still no luck finding reasonably priced M72 barrels. Gonna call green Mountain in the morning and find out when they are doing their next run of m72 barrels
Triangle sidefolder.

Last edited: