Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
M72 me!

All numbers matching, just needs a barrel and a recreator blank. Probably gonna serialize the receiver to match the parts kit and send it all to TRA for finishing in that gorgeous blueing they do.

Was gonna use it for my Khyber Build but this is just too fucking nice to monkey up like that.

Buy my Smolt so I can build this ArrPeeKay.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Why do I feel like this thread is gonna end up with me getting a hat?

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Why do I feel like this thread is gonna end up with me getting a hat?

GSSR used to be over here I don’t know what happened to him

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
And apparently I'm a racists, whole lot of drama and a story with that at the house today. Ima just keep my mouth shut from now on. This gonna be me from now on

View attachment 87352

Racism goes both ways. A lot of times when people pull the race card it is only because they know they are wrong and have no other out. So you accuse someone of being racist and there's no way you're gonna prove your thoughts, feelings and emotions about that since only you know what you are thinking. It's an intellectual cop out and a way to "win" when someone knows that they were wrong.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Racism goes both ways. A lot of times when people pull the race card it is only because they know they are wrong and have no other out. So you accuse someone of being racist and there's no way you're gonna prove your thoughts, feelings and emotions about that since only you know what you are thinking. It's an intellectual cop out and a way to "win" when someone knows that they were wrong.
That's a total white privilege answer

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

I ain't racist. I am an equal opportunity asshole. I hate everyone!