Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
and that morning you wake up after drinking and go. awww shit i really did buy all that, glad drunk me is much more brave but this should be a fun one.

this should all be coming in mid next week. Most likely letting the sig one go

SIG 516 gen 2 10.5 piston upper with some upgrades and a T2.
Psa premium 10.5 with carry handle
PSA lower with franklin binary

pix845841012.jpg
I fell ya @cbh13 There will be some Colt and FN BCG's heading to Augusta in the near future.
Screenshot_20200605-091209_Dolphin.jpg

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I think some of the rioting has been overstated, at least in Atlanta. My co-worker who lives right in the middle of all the stuff that happened in Buckhead said it's been pretty quiet for the most part and there wasn't a whole lot of looting. Mostly opportunistic smash and grab in a few locations.
Here in the city it's not obvious what's been going on. I think everything was pretty localized. IMO it helps that both sides of the aisle were actively condemning the violence and were quick to act. I don't think that was the case in other cities.

other cities didnt have killer mike

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I think some of the rioting has been overstated, at least in Atlanta. My co-worker who lives right in the middle of all the stuff that happened in Buckhead said it's been pretty quiet for the most part and there wasn't a whole lot of looting. Mostly opportunistic smash and grab in a few locations.
Here in the city it's not obvious what's been going on. I think everything was pretty localized. IMO it helps that both sides of the aisle were actively condemning the violence and were quick to act. I don't think that was the case in other cities.

In the ATL, maybe......outside of the ATL the majority of main stream media has definitely downplayed the rioting and looting. I think another major factor is the South was the epicenter of the peaceful/non-violent civil rights movement. The legacy of Dr. King is so strong in Atlanta and his spirit of non-violence is still alive today here. When the rioting/looting peeked out from under the covers, the very well respected religious and civic leaders here put there foot down and the very few causing the issues listened for the most part.

There is always a small criminal element looking for an opportunity, civil unrest appeals to them. But the people of the south seem to be more kinder and gentile that some of the NE/West Coast folks. That makes a big difference in times like these.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Who was looking for x54r ammo?
i was but only at 2010 pricing lol

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
In the ATL, maybe......outside of the ATL the majority of main stream media has definitely downplayed the rioting and looting. I think another major factor is the South was the epicenter of the peaceful/non-violent civil rights movement. The legacy of Dr. King is so strong in Atlanta and his spirit of non-violence is still alive today here. When the rioting/looting peeked out from under the covers, the very well respected religious and civic leaders here put there foot down and the very few causing the issues listened for the most part.

There is always a small criminal element looking for an opportunity, civil unrest appeals to them. But the people of the south seem to be more kinder and gentile that some of the NE/West Coast folks. That makes a big difference in times like these.
I agree. I also think we have a overall great LEO force here. I’m proud of our LEO and how they continue to handle these types of situations. Just wish the ATL mayor wasn’t such a flaming liberal. Without LEO we would all be at each other’s throats. It would be complete anarchy. Some people don’t realize that. I’m just glad there are folks out there who wake up everyday and do that job. It’s a tough stressful profession

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
and that morning you wake up after drinking and go. awww shit i really did buy all that, glad drunk me is much more brave but this should be a fun one.

this should all be coming in mid next week. Most likely letting the sig one go

SIG 516 gen 2 10.5 piston upper with some upgrades and a T2.
Psa premium 10.5 with carry handle
PSA lower with franklin binary

pix845841012.jpg
Let me know about that premium 10.5” PSA i wanna be first in line

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
$99 for 440rds. I bought a crate 880rds a few years ago off ODT for 180 bucks. I’m just tryna chase that deal lol
I have some x54r that I would be happy to let go for a competitive price. I'll do a round count. It's not a ton, but I don't want to move uncrated stuff if I don't have to