Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I can't justify spending $290 on a knife. I'd feel bad using it
I had one very similar to this one, I gave $375 for it. Sold it for $375 after I got a Kershaw Auto in trade, that I don't feel bad about abusing. Problem with knives like this imo is that as soon as the market goes bad, these will be sold dirt cheap (if people even buy them).

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
i've never owned a bottle and only had it a few times. now to be 100% honest. it was good but not even close to the mark up some places try and throw on it. i normally drink eagle rare and blantons when im feeling special and i dont feel im missing out at all. i just like to have really nice bottles for when certain family come over

It's not any better than half of the stuff you can buy any time. What makes it special is it's only released once a year and in extremely limited quantities. It's basically just to flex on people with.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It's not any better than half of the stuff you can buy any time. What makes it special is it's only released once a year and in extremely limited quantities. It's basically just to flex on people with.
Yeah, I was at a single malt Scotch tasting a few years back & they pulled out some $400 a bottle stuff. (It's telling that I can't remember the name.) There were like 30 people at the tasting & no one thought it was even close to the best Scotch of the evening.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code

exactly. really i only want one for when my father in law comes over, he normally has a couple of bottles on hand so i'd like to keep one here.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
I do sales. I buy a fair amount of liquor year round, and its given as gifts.

I got my ceo a bottle of pappy a few years ago for a christmas present.

When people have all the money in the world, its the unattainable gifts that go the furthest. Its the only thing you can get them that they can't get.

It sits on display at his house to this day. Had job security for like 4 days after that present :)

All supply and demand. Another version of diamonds

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Price check: 2 - p07 standard mags and one 'stendo for $80 seems like a fair price?
Man, I love being able to do price call outs on here!

I think that's extremely fair. P-07 mags aren't made by mecgar like other CZ mags. New they run $40 each. The +5 Stendo plate is $40 too. So about $160 worth for $80? Man, I wish I got deals like that

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Seems like a fairly good deal.
I offered him $400 a while back and he said no after thinking about it over night lol still for sale i see