Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
@mark23 gets the GF
@Shemp you sold me the FAL so you can buy it back, no upcharge for you bb
@Rabbit2047 bring the Ithica to my funeral plz
@Jds556762 you can have the VW. Oil change is every 10k miles so you can forget about them
@Gaige I got a jar of farts stored up for you
@Peanut Butter you can have the dog. It's really the girlfriend's but Mark23 won't allow pets
@Grunk you've been good so you can have the S&W 500

Everyone else, it was a pleasure meeting/messaging/fucking around with you all.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Lmao manager called me and asked why I only made 2 calls today I told him because all my stuffs done. He couldn’t say anything meanwhile colleagues made 63 calls he ain’t doing sumpin right
Your manager needs to learn from someone like my dad. He was plant manger of textile mills. I learned a lesson when I was just a kid with him at the plant one day. The president of the company brought other managers to my dad's plant to see how it was run because his plant was far & away the most productive in the company even though it had some of the oldest machinery. One of the other managers fresh out of college bitched at my dad (who quit school after the 8th grade to support his brothers) because several of the machinery operators were sitting at the ends of an aisle in their sections & reading. My dad took the guy over, walked him through the sections & said, "All the machines are running smoothly, production ouput met, ends up. If they can figure out how to do that & still have time to read, why would I bitch at them?"

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
@mark23 gets the GF
@Shemp you sold me the FAL so you can buy it back, no upcharge for you bb
@Rabbit2047 bring the Ithica to my funeral plz
@Jds556762 you can have the VW. Oil change is every 10k miles so you can forget about them
@Gaige I got a jar of farts stored up for you
@Peanut Butter you can have the dog. It's really the girlfriend's but Mark23 won't allow pets
@Grunk you've been good so you can have the S&W 500

Everyone else, it was a pleasure meeting/messaging/fucking around with you all.
not even a box of ammo for the balls..