• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Fixing to roll into my buddies wedding that’s “cocktail attire” in khakis, button up, and blazer, at a snazzy joint downtown Chattanooga. Good thing I changed out of my Camo from this morning. Saw 4 deer this morning, 1 out of range and 3 perfect shots... except it was a doe with two new fawns (no spots but still young). I didn’t have the heart to take the mom in front of the babies.

Add: I almost forgot; wife’s pregnant so I have a guaranteed DD for the next 6 months still, so I may just get 23’s level of smashed drinking fine wine.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I have to confess, I don't drink, and "liked" this because when I read "DD" I was thinking back to my wife's pregnant/early baby days....

"DD" means something totally different to a non-drinker, lol.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Truprep thing is same day as Full Auto Frenzy on Saturday...if I go to Truprep it will be late. My boys and I love shooting sheen guns.

On a KK note...DANGIT, PSA has finally gotten genIII triangle folders back in stock but want $799 + tax + shipping! Ugh! They can keep 'em...too rich for me.

5165450392_2.jpg

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Truprep thing is same day as Full Auto Frenzy on Saturday...if I go to Truprep it will be late. My boys and I love shooting sheen guns.

On a KK note...DANGIT, PSA has finally gotten genIII triangle folders back in stock but want $799 + tax + shipping! Ugh! They can keep 'em...too rich for me.

5165450392_2.jpg
$200 too much.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I can’t even see where it’s catching to even sand down. And this is not easy to sand. Already about to give up on this project.
Paint the edge of the receiver and of the front trunnion and barrel with a Sharpy/car touch up paint. Do not let them dry, and try fitting the HG. Paint will transfer to contact surfaces. Sand there. If I had to guess, the Sides of the tab that goes in to the receiver need to be sanded and, probably, the Bottom of the tab. MAK receiver is thicker, so think where that excess thickness will go? On the inside of the gun.
Wipe metal surfaces clean with a 75% rubbing alcohol to get the marker off. It will not hurt the finish on the gun.

Last edited: