Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Go for the 12" PTR32k PDW. End cap is threaded for an AR15 tube, so you can put a brace on it. At least that's my plan.
Full size PTR32 is heavy, 308 size receiver and a thicker barrel. Soft to shoot, heavy to carry.

good to know
gotta get the OG skorpion first...
Family...
only knew one set of grandparents and they’ve been gone 17 years or so.
hell my pops has been dead almost 2 years and I miss him every day, Shit that and not a day goes by that I don’t bust out a trick he taught or Use some awesome bit of knowledge he bestowed upon me. I’m glad I listened to him half the time ,and wish I had him to consult oh about twice a week on matters pertaining to life.
damn allergies acting up...

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
good to know
gotta get the OG skorpion first...
Family...
only knew one set of grandparents and they’ve been gone 17 years or so.
hell my pops has been dead almost 2 years and I miss him every day, Shit that and not a day goes by that I don’t bust out a trick he taught or Use some awesome bit of knowledge he bestowed upon me. I’m glad I listened to him half the time ,and wish I had the him to consult oh about twice a week on matters pertaining to life.
damn allergies acting up...
Yeah lost my dad about 15 years ago & my mom 10. I was pretty wild & got really distant from them for a lot of years early in my life. One of the greatest gifts my wife ever gave me was working her tail off on all of us so we reconnected & I had several close years with them before the passed & reconnected with my half-sister.