• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I have to zero my new MRO on the QD Mount, re-zero the magpul PROs on it AND parallel zero the designator on top. Wasn’t gonna waste all that time doing it if I’m pulling all the shit off it to get the work done anyways down the road. Ammo prices amirite

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Prior to tint the jeep would reach temperatures of around 40 degree higher than ambient. Thus far post tint , interior temps havent exceeded more than 25 degrees above ambient, as low as 18 degrees over when using sunshades.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Usually andersons or aero with them. Usually.
Yep I’m betting on Anderson. It’s in spec nice fit has a Buncha rounds on it I’m not concerned. Wear inside is minimal for round count just your typical cam marks. Good alignment. Poverty Pony for life.

FWIW the 10.3” barrel I’m sending back thay was shooting high as fuck was install on a BNIB aero upper. Wondering if that thing is in spec. Aero puts that finish on thiccc AF too. They’re LPK seemed to have issues on install because of thicc finish. I’m kinda becoming more meh about aero.

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Yep I’m betting on Anderson. It’s in spec nice fit has a Buncha rounds on it I’m not concerned. Wear inside is minimal for round count just your typical cam marks. Good alignment. Poverty Pony for life.

FWIW the 10.3” barrel I’m sending back thay was shooting high as fuck was install on a BNIB aero upper. Wondering if that thing is in spec. Aero slips that finish on thiccc AF too. They’re LPK seemed to have issues on install because of thicc finish. I’m kinda become more meh about aero.
No experience personally, but I've had others tell me the same thing about Aero being hit or miss these days. One friend speculated they've gotten more concerned with getting out new color & camo schemes every month or so than being sure things are in spec. Seems an odd way to run a company that seems to specialize in selling "Builder's Sets". But then, I've always wondered why the didn't get the hell out of Washington state anyway with all the anti-gun politicians locked into office there. :noidea: