• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Tacomas are for the kind of people that shop at Duluth Trading to boost their testosterone.
I guess a Ford Ranger is also frowned upon in this establishment
It is a step up from a Honda Ridgeline.

Be a real man and have an ancient Toyota that gets shit for gas mileage and needs constant maintenance because parts are older than @Jstegman1 's girlfriend...

DHBX9496.JPG IMG_5562.JPG
I really need to get an updated pic of the Beast with its new hood paint job, and then put the hood ornament on it...

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Maybe old tacomas would. New toyota ain't old Toyota. Honda fell even further
Yeah, a couple years ago I saw a brand new Taco that had been hit in the rear bumper, and the chrome was just thick plastic underneath. Not even real bumpers?? On a truck??? WTF.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I'll never understand the Tacoma buyer. I gave my best friend everlasting shit for it too...why would you ever spend $45k on a Tacoma when you can get a nice Tundra for the same money.

For me, that’s a tough call - IF something happened to Bullseye (the black T-100 above), I’d have to replace it with a newer version...but the new Tundras are HUGE. And the Tacoma’s are skinny and overpriced.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
For me, that’s a tough call - IF something happened to Bullseye (the black T-100 above), I’d have to replace it with a newer version...but the new Tundras are HUGE. And the Tacoma’s are skinny and overpriced.
Unless there is some very specific reason you need a small "truck" I cant think of a reason one would pay the same money for something smaller and less useful. But, people do it everyday so CAPITALISM