Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
It sucks when you keep swallowing blood and then spitting up huge coagulated loogies and you can feel the blood steadily trickling down the back of your throat. It was like 2am and I just wanted to go to sleep. Honestly I'd have been really screwed if I was living by myself.

haha i actually know how you felt. YEARS ago i used to have many chunks of metal in my face and once i went and had my tongue re-pierced. we'll after having it done a few times i didnt heed the advice and went and had some fun that night and ended up getting a tear in my tongue. shit bled like crazy and would NOT coagulate at all, bled for hours and i started getting worried as i was filling up cups with blood spit. finally piecing shop opened back up and i went in there and told them they had to fix me, they told me to go to the hospital to which i replied "im a broke as college kid, i aint going to the fucking hospital fix me here".

they then preceded to wet two paper towels and wrapped one around two wooden sticks and squeezed the shit outta them on both sides of my tongue for about an hour so the pressure finally got the bleeding to stop. was a fun fucking day.

best part of hte story was the chick i was with at the time is the one who brought me in and she had a blood sugar issue where if she didnt eat frequently enough she would pass the fuck out, she'd be fine in 10 mins when her sugar leveled out but would be fucking OUT for those 10 mins. Well while the piercing chick was working with me to try to help me not bleed to death from the tongue the chick went out like a fucking light. So here was this piecing chick at 10am holding my fucking tounge for dear life to try and getting bleeding to stop while dealing with a chick falling the fuck out, i thought she was gonna have a heart attack. I had to do my best not to laugh and make it worse. 100% true story.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
How are the Bulgarian circle 10 waffles? GTG I assume? Are they the best x39 poly mag?

What is a fair price point?... and not the Kvar $45
GTG
Bakes are the best "poly" mags. I think AK103 mags are legit AF, but Circle 10's are great.

I think $45 is actually about the going rate. If you find them cheaper let us know.