• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Fairbanks was the only airport with free plug-ins in the parking lot that i know of. :D
Had my Isuzu shipped to Lower 48. NOBODY knew why I had a 110V plug hanging out the grill. :becky:
Oh man I left my heater pads on mine for years after I left every mechanic was like “wtf is going on here?” 1900 j box thrown up under the hood somewhere, 3 heater pads, and an extension cord hanging out the front of the grill. We had plugs everywhere you could park pretty much. Fred Myers, CVS, every school and building and home and apartment. My God though, -45 will break you off. Ski mask on, thermals on, put your shoe-spikes on and go run 3 miles. Frozen eye lashes falling off, contact frostbite. Shits real, but still I say worth every bit of struggle.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Oh man I left my heater pads on mine for years after I left every mechanic was like “wtf is going on here?” 1900 j box thrown up under the hood somewhere, 3 heater pads, and an extension cord hanging out the front of the grill. We had plugs everywhere you could park pretty much. Fred Myers, CVS, every school and building and home and apartment. My God though, -45 will break you off. Ski mask on, thermals on, put your shoe-spikes on and go run 3 miles. Frozen eye lashes falling off, contact frostbite. Shits real, but still I say worth every bit of struggle.
I worked in Fairbanks (Squarebanks, some of us called it :behindsofa:) in summer and winter for a few years. Picking up a rental car at the airport in winter and driving for a few miles on square frozen tires, with my butt sitting on a frozen cushion. After butt cheeks turn into icebergs, cushion warms up enough for you to sink into it. Then you have to adjust the seat, because it is too low. :becky:
Anchorage was not as bad, Valdez, Cordova, King Salmon were even better. Still miss it, but I cannot talk my wife #2 into moving back. Met wife#1 in AK, so she was ready to move back, after kids would go to college.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Off topic, but I think I should take the mustang out and drive around town and piss of Georgia fans since is GA FL weekend. The mustang is gator colors. No, we don’t like Florida in this house. Let the day drinking begin. I’m off the next two days :bounce:

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
I worked in Fairbanks (Squarebanks, some of us called it :behindsofa:) in summer and winter for a few years. Picking up a rental car at the airport in winter and driving for a few miles on square frozen tires, with my butt sitting on a frozen cushion. After butt cheeks turn into icebergs, cushion warms up enough for you to sink into it. Then you have to adjust the seat, because it is too low. :becky:
Anchorage was not as bad, Valdez, Cordova, King Salmon were even better. Still miss it, but I cannot talk my wife #2 into moving back. Met wife#1 in AK, so she was ready to move back, after kids would go to college.
One of 2 states I’ve never been to. Definitely a bucket list ite
Speaking of sks, I got mine in 2018 for Valentine’s Day pretty cheap. It’s doesn’t have a bayo. Anyone know where I can find a spike bayonet and hardware that is needed to mount it?
I bought one off EBAY for $24

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Fairbanks was the only airport with free plug-ins in the parking lot that i know of. :D
Had my Isuzu shipped to Lower 48. NOBODY knew why I had a 110V plug hanging out the grill. :becky:
They use that shit in Michigan, Cleveland, and other areas where normal people aren’t.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
100 melted dildos for sale