Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I finally caught up. And internet ended.
What a day. Everybody had a rough Thursday it seems. 4 hours to pull numbers for a 5 million project. With sources from other people.
And found out today I get a 3% pay cut this year. Thanks, Wuflu.

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
RELX8577[1].JPG

Finally got myself a G19. It's seen better days, is mismatched frame/slide (Gen 3/4) and is a little strange, but I kinda like it.
Reminds me of ...ME.

Also got a LAW folder (for a future build) and a pretty decent holster for this 'new' gat.

Thanks @Jhunter !

Plan here is to try reshaping the grip (gotta find out what epoxy to use) to a non-Glock angle, and remove the horn from the front of the TG.
Might stick with this 'battle/shop/truck-bed worn' look. I think it's that expensive Krylon Plastic paint from the way it chips off, so that'll be easy to do again!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Here you can see the single slit on the back side of the Gates 5/8" tactical ambidextrous heater hose. I have the deluxe version on my Polish. It is full length and has slightly rounded ends. Stays in place very good without anything. Folder will no fold with it on, but this installs and removes in seconds. All markings on the hose are removed with lacquer thinner. When slitting the hose, cut the inside of the curve . This makes it want to grab on and the ends want to stay down.

View attachment 83204

no.gif

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Happy Birthday Peanut..................................

View attachment 83223
I'm disappointed. Since this was for my man Peanut Butter's birthday, I was expecting it to be a video of some kind of sci-fi, intergalactic, alien chick, oiled up, zero gravity wrestling extravaganza.