Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Feel better now? Can we move back to passive aggressive casual insults again?

Hey, I actually paid $1300 for mine used. I had a Benelli Supernova Tactical I'd bought from someone on ODT. I finally shot it one day and really liked it. It's a pump model, which was fine but I started researching the M4. I was at Bullseye shortly after and asked the guy if they had any Benelli M4s. He said they didn't but he knew Deaton's Gun Shop did.

I emailed Deaton, he sent me some pics, and I ended up buying it. You and I have talked about it before, but a lot of this for me is just acquiring something. The Benelli M4 is arguably one of the best shotguns out there, and I was comfortable paying that for one.

You're into FALs, Jordan is building a $12,000 WASR, it's always a hunt for something. I'm often on a quest for "the best", despite whether it makes monetary sense.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Hey, I actually paid $1300 for mine used. I had a Benelli Supernova Tactical I'd bought from someone on ODT. I finally shot it one day and really liked it. It's a pump model, which was fine but I started researching the M4. I was at Bullseye shortly after and asked the guy if they had any Benelli M4s. He said they didn't but he knew Deaton's Gun Shop did.

I emailed Deaton, he sent me some pics, and I ended up buying it. You and I have talked about it before, but a lot of this for me is just acquiring something. The Benelli M4 is arguably one of the best shotguns out there, and I was comfortable paying that for one.

You're into FALs, Jordan is building a $12,000 WASR, it's always a hunt for something. I'm often on a quest for "the best", despite whether it makes monetary sense.
I have zero problems with that. But they still arent worth $1850 new.