Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
The one thing that causes a fight more than anything else is when I tell her I'm not going to a family function and then I wind up going bc she gets upset. And then family drama ensues and I either have to stay and deal with it or I tell her to take me back to the house and then she gets mad at me for that. There is no winning. This one is the final straw. I'm not usually a hard ass but I told her this is it. If I tell her I'm not going, don't even question it. I can tell you stories upon stories upon stories where I went anyway and absolutely regretted giving in. Like the time I got talked into going to NYC and the airline tore my luggage, the driver that picked us up left my bag on the sidewalk and it cost $70 to get a taxi to take me back to get it, it was snowing and I was freezing and we couldn't get dropped off at the hotel bc of the protests going on for the Michael Brown shooting and we had my 4 year old in tow, and the cell phone service was down so we couldn't even call her parents to find out where the hotel even was.

When the inlaws become the outlaws..:blah: