• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Happy mom's day to all your wives. Call your mothers, be nice today.

Speaking of nice, I need you guys to judge my behavior please.

What would kk do ?

Yesterday, a woman walks onto my property. She walked 200m through my property to the tree line in my backyard. She's yelling at the tree line looking for her lost dog.

What do you do ?

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter

What would kk do ?

Yesterday, a woman walks onto my property. She walked 200m through my property to the tree line in my backyard. She's yelling at the tree line looking for her lost dog.

What do you do ?
See if she’s actually looking for her dog, if so help her out.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

What would kk do ?

What do you do ?
Keep glass on her

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

What would kk do ?

What do you do ?
Come out and ask if I could help her. Then stay close by. If she is out scoping the place, she would know she is being watched. I also would ask for her phone # and dog description, would say that I will look thru my video surveillance tapes for her dog. Even if I did not have cameras on the property. Make them pick an easier place.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Come out and ask if I could help her. Then stay close by. If she is out scoping the place, she would know she is being watched. I also would ask for her phone # and dog description, would say that I will look thru my video surveillance tapes for her dog. Even if I did not have cameras on the property. Make them pick an easier place.
I’d walk out there with a shotgun and a quarter chub

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Dibs on the Fox in a month!
Prolly won’t split with that. I have been wanting another ak for a while. The fox was either really expensive or out of stock.

with today’s market, 2 AKs seemed like a fair deal for everyone. Especially considering I didn’t pay full price for the knights.

Last edited:

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Prolly won’t split with that. I have been wanting another ak for a while. The fox was either really expensive or out of stock.

with today’s market, 2 AKs seemed like a fair deal for everyone. Especially considering I didn’t fill price for the knights.

All I really got out of that was "I'm getting a good deal so in a month I'll pass it along." :noidea: