Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Thinking of somehow doing a secret Santa for Klub members. Have a start time and a cut off day. I’ve got some ideas in mind. What do the people say? Or is this a terrible idea. Would enough of y’all be in it?

We do secret santa here every year. It has worked out great for us in the past.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Any experience with MSAR AUG clones?
Was not gonna buy any guns in November, but I always liked the look of bullpups

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Any experience with MSAR AUG clones?
Was not gonna buy any guns in November, but I always liked the look of bullpups

That seems cheap. I've never liked the MSAR though, some run and some don't, and I don't believe there is any factory support. I've always thought spend the extra money on a real AUG (I've had 2) but the MSAR usually wasn't half price. For $980 it may be worth taking a shot.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Thinking of somehow doing a secret Santa for Klub members. Have a start time and a cut off day. I’ve got some ideas in mind. What do the people say? Or is this a terrible idea. Would enough of y’all be in it?
Like @Jake said, we do Secret Santa here for everyone who wants to participate. Last year was my first & these guys are generous. I'd encourage ya'll to join in. A thread will be started before names are given out where we all list ideas of what we want & sizes we wear.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Too little, too late. Shoulda done it in September. Now they see a drop in traffic and posts and they are panicking.
Was up almost all night trying to care for my wife, so I cruised ODT to see what it was like outside the classifieds these days. Saw a thread about "where have all the good threads gone" or something close to that. Lot of vague references to people leaving & threads being deleted. Many mentions of "fun police" & "no fun allowed". Sad, really. I can see why they had problems with you guys. You're way too interested in having a good time.

Made me appreciate this place & the people here even more.