• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Afternoon gents, anyone have opinions on cantilever or standard 1-piece mounts for a 1-6? I have a lead on a Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 for a good price, sans mount; was looking at the Aero lightweight, Burris PEPR, Vortex and Larue offerings, just curious if anyone had any experience.

Check American Defense Recon mount. On sale at $150

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Afternoon gents, anyone have opinions on cantilever or standard 1-piece mounts for a 1-6? I have a lead on a Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 for a good price, sans mount; was looking at the Aero lightweight, Burris PEPR, Vortex and Larue offerings, just curious if anyone had any experience.

My understanding is that the cantiliever is so you can attach the mount to the receiver and still maintain a good eye relief.

I put a 20moa Warne on my AR10. Warne seemed to be fairly respectable without breaking the bank. Although it's pretty clear on the picture that I could have gone with standard rings.

Of course on my AR15 long range build I used an ACME brand - we'll see how well that works...

IMG_3587.JPG

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
just foudn out some hilarious news. apparently my wife knew this guy when she was living in austin and he was her brothers (my now brother in law) best friend in high school.