• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So I’m guessing it works a little different? I absolutely did not listen to my doctor hahaha
Should keep you to sleep longer like extend equal smaller amounts throughout the night instead of dumping it all at once on you, then if you didn’t go right to be bed you pretty much lost your chance

cr should help for you to stay asleep and for it to not just dump all at once

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Should keep you to sleep longer like extend equal smaller amounts throughout the night instead of dumping it all at once on you, then if you didn’t go right to be bed you pretty much lost your chance

cr should help for you to stay asleep and for it to not just dump all at once
I’ve never had an issue stating asleep. My issue was getting to sleep.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Wonder if that 1x4 would clear the rear sight? I’m not willing to lose those awesome irons. I read the entire manual, literally, front to back. The sight tool can be used to remove the rear sight if necessary for optics mount but I’d like to clear it with a QD mount on that 1x4.....

I LOVE instruction manuals
See thru mounts. I had Holosun on a tall mount first and I could use irons.
I love the sight tool. I keep it in the grip.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’ve never had an issue stating asleep. My issue was getting to sleep.
Me too. Mine wasn’t the staying asleep just the going down. I have crazy ass dreams all the time. I just wake up Sweating and realize I haven’t really been mowing down zombies with a belt fed and go back to sleep. I’m used to the dreams but shutting the brain up enough to get to bed was the problem.
Diet and exercise has helped but I know that sounds so cliche

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I like that.

A lot.

Imagine it's pretty stout with .45LC
ive only shot 410 out of it a couple times. I’ve been playing around with it after I posted and it actually has a legitimate safety, weird as fuck but I am thinking of maybe truck gun? Just shooting a perp up close with some personal defense 410 outta get the message across. If that defense ammo even exists.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
My next door neighbors house was built in 1845 and was spared by Sherman when he came through. It was some sort of refuge for wounded. It’s got some legit ghosts but they are chill

There are some really old homes here in Newnan. I can’t imagine the kind of upkeep required on a home that old.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
And yeah you definitely feel like a pirate while holding it, or maybe a crack dealer pirate looking for bootie.

It literally wants to blow out of your fucking hand when you shoot it but dammit if I’m gunna be shootin in self defense I wanna make sure everyone who is involved gets the message across that I ain’t fucking around with this thing

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
ive only shot 410 out of it a couple times. I’ve been playing around with it after I posted and it actually has a legitimate safety, weird as fuck but I am thinking of maybe truck gun? Just shooting a perp up close with some personal defense 410 outta get the message across. If that defense ammo even exists.

They have buckshot for .410

I think I might even have seen dragons breath in .410

set them on fire!

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
There are some really old homes here in Newnan. I can’t imagine the kind of upkeep required on a home that old.
My parents are gettin tired of the upkeep. You don’t even wanna know what their power bill is a month. All original windows and my dads shower head in the bathroom I swear to go can fill up a gallon jug in about 10 seconds. Back in the day it was all about water pressure, the word conservation didn’t exist back then. They also have all brass piping which is non existent in today’s standards but yeah the upkeep is pretty nuts