Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I need a recap of like the past week. I been busy with the new puppy, spending time with the family before everything gets back to some semblance of "normal" and getting the house puppy proofed and some household chores and projects done that I've been putting off.

Got my closet organized and all of my magazines that don't fit in the safe upstairs that have been on my dresser and my desk in my room put into the drawers and the ammo cans on top of the filing cabinets. Got everything inventoried and catalogued. I think this time I am serious when I say I'm done buying mags. IDK how the hell those drawers haven't fallen off. I only open the top ones a little bit more than half way out, lol.

20200503_184436.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I need a recap of like the past week. I been busy with the new puppy, spending time with the family before everything gets back to some semblance of "normal" and getting the house puppy proofed and some household chores and projects done that I've been putting off.

Got my closet organized and all of my magazines that don't fit in the safe upstairs that have been on my dresser and my desk in my room put into the drawers and the ammo cans on top of the filing cabinets. Got everything inventoried and catalogued. I think this time I am serious when I say I'm done buying mags. IDK how the hell those drawers haven't fallen off. I only open the top ones a little bit more than half way out, lol.

View attachment 81044
Looks good!

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
any of you fart sniffers have a ole USGI surplus M16 Grenade Launcher heat shield you'd sell?

View attachment 80938

I've got the launcher, just need to start piecing this build together. I need to add more useless outdated firearm shit to my collection

That would look cool as fuck on my Dissy....But I already got triangles...Maybe some other time.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Looks good!

Thanks man! Gonna build a light box and set it on top of the filing cabinets for pictures and green screen for the new editing software I have on my new tablet...

20200503_214202.jpg

I had to take a break from here for a little while and do the responsible thing and get a few things that I(and the kids) needed instead of looking at Arsenals, WBP Fox's and Galil's. I'm still on the hunt for a PSA 9mm AK with triangle folder and an AK pistol but not gonna jump on either unless I find a good deal. Just gonna wait out this COVID shit and start stacking more x39 ammo instead of mags when I find a deal on it. $0.14-$0.18 per round was nice. I should have stacked way deeper than I did when I could regularly find it for that. With that said, if any of y'all have any x39 for around that price you wanna dump let me know. Wishful thinking I know, lol.