• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
It may be 2020 but I’m already making moves into 2021. Good luck stabbing me with your short bayos. I got that LONG reach now. Don’t mind the duct tape. It’s tAcTiCal.

25e3d7c58a763a86f0ee04c818b7130b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Doubt it’s a steyr LOL. but who knows. I just know to not a misr90.
hope it’s a legit one and not a rebuild on a us receiver
If it's a Stery you can trade, sell it, then buy a new DD and a PARS or INTRAC Maadi and have $800 left over to do whatever with!
I Hope It's a Steyr!

A PARS or INTRAC that has been de-banned right with original NOS wood? I would make that trade. You would be ahead, and you can get another DD a lot easier than you can find a PARS/INTRAC Maadi.

It might be an Arab parts kit with all the Arabic writing/numbers/stamps all over it. Those kits were going for $550 or so...then whatever it takes to get a receiver, barrel, and fees for a build. I probably wouldn't trade for one of those.

MISR......nope, but you already know that.

Imma keep my finger crossed for a once in a lifetime Steyr! I hope it turns out to be just that. Who knows, sometimes people acquire guns they don't want and are willing to trade for ones they do....no matter the value. I have seen that play out more than once. Never for me though, lol.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
If it's a Stery you can trade, sell it, then buy a new DD and a PARS or INTRAC Maadi and have $800 left over to do whatever with!
I Hope It's a Steyr!

A PARS or INTRAC that has been de-banned right with original NOS wood? I would make that trade. You would be ahead, and you can get another DD a lot easier than you can find a PARS/INTRAC Maadi.

It might be an Arab parts kit with all the Arabic writing/numbers/stamps all over it. Those kits were going for $550 or so...then whatever it takes to get a receiver, barrel, and fees for a build. I probably wouldn't trade for one of those.

MISR......nope, but you already know that.

Imma keep my finger crossed for a once in a lifetime Steyr! I hope it turns out to be just that. Who knows, sometimes people acquire guns they don't want and are willing to trade for ones they do....no matter the value. I have seen that play out more than once. Never for me though, lol.
Mark23 didn’t even ask what importer that’s why I said it might be a Steyr he just calls the man a idiot