Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
The first mistake of his was planning to come to YOUR neighborhood out of all places. That shows he’s an idiot
Or a shit talker who has no intention of showing up.
@Jds556762 i would start recording his shit talking, if he does it again. It might come in handy in the future. In Georgia it is legal to record private conversations as long as one party is aware it’s being done, so he doesn’t have to know......probably a good idea to keep that in mind, he could be recording you too.

Edit to add: If you decide to do this, keep a log to date/time stamp each recording. That kind of diligence produces powerful evidence if you ever decide to use it.

Last edited:

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Or a shit talker who has no intention of showing up.
@Jds556762 i would start recording his shit talking, if he does it again. It might come in handy in the future. In Georgia it is legal to record private conversations as long as one party is aware it’s being done, so he doesn’t have to know......probably a good idea to keep that in mind, he could be recording you too.
This is a great suggestion and has a sound legal basis.

You could get a TRO against dude on the basis of what he says. Really fuck up his day.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I had a TRO places against me with ZERO evidence of conversation, or texts or anything just a “he’s mean and threatening to me”
Accusation boom TRO for a month that restricted my right to carry