• Total voters

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I had some Easter Eggers a few years ago but got rid of them because they didn’t lay worth a damn.

Yeah mine aren’t amazing layers by any means. I *think* I have 12 of them and probably get 6 blue eggs a day from the lot of em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Yeah mine aren’t amazing layers by any means. I *think* I have 12 of them and probably get 6 blue eggs a day from the lot of em
I’ve messed with a bunch of different breeds over the past 10 years or so. I’ve even built my own cabinet incubator out of an old Redbull mini fridge, but I’m just about at the point now of just getting some plain old boring white Leghorns and being done.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Gonna need a big favor from some boys near by not this Friday but next. Got into some heated shit. Real heated. With my step daughters biological father because he was taking shit about her being stupid and irresponsible for having my kid with me and General shit talk on Penelope.

Needless to say I picked up the phone when he called and let that fucking ass have it

he’s gonna be coming back into my complex in 2 Friday’s to “see me and conversate” in public because I was giving him that good shit talk. No threats but he’s talking like he wants some smoke.

May boy just got tagged with an assault and battery and lost his GCW rights
Over a fist fight. Lost all his shit. Y’all know ima be packing a gun when dude shows up because I pack a gun everyday.

I was thinking it may be more of a deterrent if I could have a few pipe bending mother fuckers sitting with me on the back of their trucks in the parking lot maybe with some masks on (you know for Covid) when this dude shows up to try and start some shit

If I stomp this dude out he’s the type of bitch to press charges
If he came flashing I’m the type of the dude to drop a mother fucker dead

trying to find the best way to get the “ we don’t fuck around “ message without even having to say a word when he shows. Just a nice gathering of tatted up hooligans keeping the hood clean

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Gonna need a big favor from some boys near by not this Friday but next. Got into some heated shit. Real heated. With my step daughters biological father because he was taking shit about her being stupid and irresponsible for having my kid with me and General shit talk on Penelope.

Needless to say I picked up the phone when he called and let that fucking ass have it

he’s gonna be coming back into my complex in 2 Friday’s to “see me and conversate” in public because I was giving him that good shit talk. No threats but he’s talking like he wants some smoke.

May boy just got tagged with an assault and battery and lost his GCW rights
Over a fist fight. Lost all his shit. Y’all know ima be packing a gun when dude shows up because I pack a gun everyday.

I was thinking it may be more of a deterrent if I could have a few pipe bending mother fuckers sitting with me on the back of their trucks in the parking lot maybe with some masks on (you know for Covid) when this dude shows up to try and start some shit

If I stomp this dude out he’s the type of bitch to press charges
If he came flashing I’m the type of the dude to drop a mother fucker dead

trying to find the best way to get the “ we don’t fuck around “ message without even having to say a word when he shows. Just a nice gathering of tatted up hooligans keeping the hood clean

Damn dude. @triplestack3 might not have wanted to read that.

I'd be there for you but unfortunately I'm a night shift hero....and relatively unthreatining with no tattoos....

Hopefully it resolves itself peacefully

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Damn dude. @triplestack3 might not have wanted to read that.

I'd be there for you but unfortunately I'm a night shift hero....and relatively unthreatining with no tattoos....

Hopefully it resolves itself peacefully
It’s gonna be peaceful if it looks like he’s walking through the gun squad

it’s gonna catch me a charge if I stomp his ass out in front of 200 apartments. It’s 2020 bruh everyone goes to jail, but if he can just size up 8-10 dudes with ski mask and AKs tossed around pretty sure that’ll be the end of it