Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Because a WASR doesn't have an AKM receiver. Even the best of the WASRs IMO...the 10/63 series, came into the country with ground off bayonet lug ears that were re-welded by century. A SAR's gas block/bayo lug and non threaded barrel can be fixed with a OEM gas block and a CNC Warrior threading kit and returned to pre crime bill AKM glory. A WASR single stack non-dimpled receiver with welded mag rails can't be made into anything but what it is....a never produced for anything but a commercial market that bans double stack mag wells AKSomething ....
Nothing wrong with WASRs.....great guns, but SAR-1s trump WASRs because, like the Maadi, when they are de-banned they are the closest thing you can get to a Satellite country AKM without spending 3 grand on a Steyr Maadi. Some people don't care about that....some do. Kinda like the PSA AR vs KAC AR argument.

So what you have been saing about the SAR 1 is I got a good Quaility Firearm that I need to put back to its glory before it was defanged.