Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
They make milled for export as well they're just harder to find. My Sam7 is milled . . . and still looking to be traded for an SGL :frusty:
They are harder and harder to find.
I have one, and honestly, aside from a 90 degree gas block, it is not any better than 107fr. And Atlantic assembled WBP rifles with teflon finish are actually better than SGL.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Theres actually a 4th since this pic, a mini version. They all hold a special place in my heart. The one all the way on the right is NIB and I bought it from this old geezer in downtown newnan, Mr. Oz - who id been going into his store in since I was a wee lad. Found it under a bunch of other boxes stacked up in the corner lol

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Theres actually a 4th since this pic, a mini version. They all hold a special place in my heart. The one all the way on the right is NIB and I bought it from this old geezer in downtown newnan, Mr. Oz - who id been going into his store in since I was a wee lad. Found it under a bunch of other boxes stacked up in the corner lol
Just saying me first if you ever am willing to separate. You know I’d respect it and SBR it and keep it foreve r

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
All ready to go! Excited about the meet too. Been wantting an MP5 for ever.
Lemme know in May when you wanna make this all go down. I’ll gladly drive to you so we can sit 6-9 feet apart and talk through everything you’re getting lol I’ll wear a mask and a condom

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Just saying me first if you ever am willing to separate. You know I’d respect it and SBR it and keep it foreve r
yeah you will be my first call. I was actually trying to get a old school 2 stage suppressor made by Russell over at RPB but it never developed into anything. If yall ever come across a stage 2 suppressor for 380,45, or 9mm let me know.

Have you not had any luck finding one for sale? Or just waiting on the right one to come across the tradin line