• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I agree for the most part ... until you get into my neighborhood where there's only 15' between my house and the next, ergo the use of red-dot/laser/light to ensure I don't blow a hole through the neighbor's house ... now the side saddle, yeah, I take full ownership of that Fuddism, that's 100% on me - I just wanna have some extra options on board for the ride .... will I use them?, most likely not; Do they weigh it down? - Yup! ... Do I think I'll care if I wake up while being burgled, meh, likely not ...

Shit, I'll be lucky if I don't fall-out dead immediately at the onset. Let's be real, I'm over 40, I'm fat, I'm only alive because I take a shitload of vitamins and pills daily .... if someone breaks into my house, the weight of my firearm is surely gonna be the last fucking thing on my mind during the tachycardia dilemma :D

At least you don't have a speed feed stock.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
No stimulus check here. Cars warming up

I think a portion of people are starting to wake up to the ideas of self sufficiency and individual liberty through all of this corona excused Govt overreach.
honestly if we did what Michigan and Virginia did recently to protest, on a large scale, I don't think we would ever have to boog. Obviously I'm not gonna let someone put a chip in my head or drag my family in the streets. but if enough people just wake up, we could peacefully (more or less) resolve some of this crap.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I think a portion of people are starting to wake up to the ideas of self sufficiency and individual liberty through all of this corona excused Govt overreach.
honestly if we did what Michigan and Virginia did recently to protest, on a large scale, I don't think we would ever have to boog. Obviously I'm not gonna let someone put a chip in my head or drag my family in the streets. but if enough people just wake up, we could peacefully (more or less) resolve some of this crap.

Where's the fun in that?

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

You lead, I’ll follow.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You can sit in the backseat