• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I also ordered a RPG tube from Numrich today....

So that's also very fiscally irresponsible so maybe I need to hang around longer so I learn not to do stupid shit like that.

Not sure who it was, but the member who has a year of income in savings is fucking brilliant. I need to try and emulate that.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I also ordered a RPG tube from Numrich today....

So that's also very fiscally irresponsible so maybe I need to hang around longer so I learn not to do stupid shit like that.

Not sure who it was, but the member who has a year of income in savings is fucking brilliant. I need to try and emulate that.

I thought Numrich was shut down right now?

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
@Jds556762 @Bigigloopt2 @who else just had a baby or was fixing to:

I was doing some price checking since formula is stupid expensive:
We've been using this so far:
Same bottle at CVS is $12.49, and at Publix/Kroger $10.99-$11.50
Amazon has it for $8.99. One of these lasts him 1ish days at 3 weeks old, going to start the powder at a month.

My brief analysis shows: Formula could me marginally cheaper on amazon if y'all are prime users, it's worth a look.

Also: I was highly recommended to get one of these, supposedly the best way to get them to sleep just stick it in the crib, bed, floor wherever:
But I couldn't stomach the price so got the knockoff:
I would also suggest signing up for Target's weekly ads. They frequently offer cash gift cards with purchase that you can put towards your next purchase. Also if you get the Target card you can get 5% off the top. At the end of the day you are looking at about 20% regular price.