Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Peanut Butter can have mark23 as his financial adviser. I'd like to solicit you for your services :becky:
I’ll be honest I have lived most of my life owing everybody and paying myself last. About 7 years ago my wife was furloughed from her job very unexpectedly and at the time we were living paycheck to paycheck. She’s very motivated and great at what she does, so she had a new job in about 2 months. But in that short time we had to really circle the wagons and make some tough decisions. After that I said to myself “never again”.

I began working part time in addition to my full time duties. We took all the extra pay and paid off everybody we owed except or mortgage. When that was done we began saving the part time money and the money we had left over from not having extra bills and built the emergency account. That took about three years of not going on vacation and buying only what we really needed. Once we had that done we took the extra money and created a short term emergency account (car repairs, appliances, HVAC, etc) and a fun money account(vacation, Christmas, stuff for my wife and kids).

Now, 7 years later we have a bit of a financial safety net so if something really unexpected happens we will be ok for a while. We pay ourselves first, then buy the things we need and then buy the things we want. We work hard, go on vacation every year, contribute to our church and a little to other charities here and there. It’s a good life. It hasn’t been easy to get here, but it’s been worth the extra effort and sacrifice and I thank the Good Lord for bringing us here.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I’ll be honest I have lived most of my life owing everybody and paying myself last. About 7 years ago my wife was furloughed from her job very unexpectedly and at the time we were living paycheck to paycheck. She’s very motivated and great at what she does, so she had a new job in about 2 months. But in that short time we had to really circle the wagons and make some tough decisions. After that I said to myself “never again”.

I began working part time in addition to my full time duties. We took all the extra pay and paid off everybody we owed except or mortgage. When that was done we began saving the part time money and the money we had left over from not having extra bills and built the emergency account. That took about three years of not going on vacation and buying only what we really needed. Once we had that done we took the extra money and created a short term emergency account (car repairs, appliances, HVAC, etc) and a fun money account(vacation, Christmas, stuff for my wife and kids).

Now, 7 years later we have a bit of a financial safety net so if something really unexpected happens we will be ok for a while. We pay ourselves first, then buy the things we need and then buy the things we want. We work hard, go on vacation every year, contribute to our church and a little to other charities here and there. It’s a good life. It hasn’t been easy to get here, but it’s been worth the extra effort and sacrifice and I thank the Good Lord for bringing us here.

You're in a small percentage of ppl who live the talk. I'm in the other 90-95 percent who constantly say to myself "I need to do better" but then never apply myself. I do good for a month or so then it all falls apart when I find some shiny new toy I HAVE to have. I know damn good and well I was a squirrel in a past life!

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

@Balthaz

Holster looks suspect as some of the stitching is a little wrong and the finish on the pistol is splotchy and not uniform in the pictures that is another red flag.
Might be fine and be all original but I am not convinced until I put my eyes on it.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I'm 99.9% sure the holster is a reproduction... And for that kind of money, it should be a WWI & WWII double issue stamped Luger.

It has an actual waffenamp on the front near the barrel and looks to be stamped after the WWI issue but still looks suspect to me.
I agree the Holster is not original but I would need to put my eyes on it.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

Still have a mortgage?