FUCK! NOW THIS IS TEMPTING
No its not

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I have some oddball stuff piling up around the house if anyone is interested HMU...

The less desirables first lol

AR fat handguard, A2 flash hider and new crush washer, AK extended AMD65 brake...has a file mark where I broke the weld.

A pair of push pins from my HK91. One works, the other may or may not be able to be worked free. I replaced them both. These are the ones that hold the stock assembly at the back.

I have about 8 springs from an SW 745 supposedly.

NIW M-LOK Magpul paraclip sling mount.

Checkered w/swirl wood 1911 bobtail grips. I contoured them to fit my DW Guardian.

NIW .223 Boresnake.

Hogue full size wrap around grips for 1911 NIP

^^^^All of the above, cheap if you need them, what, like $25 shipped for all?

Pair of AK103 ribbed mags straight from Russia. I paid $100 EACH but they're scrubbed---no IZZY markings. $100/both. $105 shipped

The orange Hungarian mag pouch that the buckle broke on...free for whoever claims it if I'm shipping something already. If you know a leather worker, they could probably fix it.

Nobody likes PSA but I'll throw it out there. Complete lower, unfired, EPT trigger, MOE trigger guard, Ergo Tactical Deluxe large grip...$125 will not come with buffertube/stock assembly. $130 shipped.

Last edited:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I have some oddball stuff piling up around the house if anyone is interested HMU...

AR fat handguard, A2 flash hider and new crush washer, AK extended AMD65 brake...has a file mark where I broke the weld.

A pair of push pins from my HK91. One works, the other may or may not be able to be worked free. I replaced them both. These are the ones that hold the stock assembly at the back.

Checkered w/swirl wood 1911 bobtail grips. I contoured them to fit my DW Guardian.

.223 Boresnake.

Pair of AK103 ribbed mags straight from Russia. I paid $100 EACH but they're scrubbed---no IZZY markings. $100/both. $105 shipped

The orange Hungarian mag pouch that the buckle broke on...free for whoever claims it if I'm shipping something already. If you know a leather worker, they could probably fix it.

Nobody likes PSA but I'll throw it out there. Complete lower, unfired, EPT trigger, MOE trigger guard, Ergo Tactical Deluxe large grip...$125 will not come with buffertube/stock assembly. $130 shipped.
@Fast306stang, @dial1911 is not only a great leatherworker, but in your neck of the woods if you want to get that pouch fixed to keep.

Sheath he did for my edc.
AM sheath 3 (2).jpg

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code

.223 Boresnake.

Pics of the 103 mags?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code