• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
We are having custom mini cleavers made by @Abe of Diving Sparrow Knife Works. If anybody wants in they are $70 plus $19 shipping(coming from Canada, eh). That is a damn good deal in itself, but if we get enough people to buy he will get an SET stencil made and stencil the SET logo into it as well. Here is the thread...

Custom mini cleavers!!!

Buy @Abe ’s shit!

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
So....

Yall are gonna be the first to hear this....

Provide the world does not end I will be stocking new models of Binary Triggers in the coming months. These are retail prices, of course I will knock some off the top for my SET Brothers and Sisters

June - AK47/74 -$285
August - 10/22 - $150
October - TEC-9 - $265
December - HK SEF Roller Locks - $375
CZ Scorpion Me!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Response from file

Yeah, both pictures show a slight lean to the left - about a quarter inch.

I think it’s the responsibility of the buyer, in a used market, to ask questions about shit they care about before committing to purchase, particularly for high dollar items. Most used sales are AS IS.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Exactly. That’s all I hear about BCM is their good QC. Hell I didn’t even notice it. And I know you would have said something in the ad. I made a post about it in dumping brass

i'd be suprised if bcm said they wouldnt fix it even if he wasnt the original owner. anyone i've ever talked to that had to go through their customer service department had zero issues.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Response from file

Yeah, both pictures show a slight lean to the left - about a quarter inch.

I think it’s the responsibility of the buyer, in a used market, to ask questions about shit they care about before committing to purchase, particularly for high dollar items. Most used sales are AS IS.

I just sold that Eotech to one of Jordan’s affiliates. He didn’t even take it out of the box and was like “if Jordan says you’re good, then you’re good. I replied, “that’s great, now take it out and look at it before I leave w your cash”