• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Do I just block his number and move on until he gets other numbers to text me? Lmao

Did you send his crappy pic to BCM? And if so, have you gotten a response?
I’m inclined to say it’s his problem. But only if you can handle the bitch getting pissy about you on the files, and blowing up your phone.
I’m pretty sure that both you and Shemp would have noticed a canted fsb. Especially after you said you spent a week finger fucking it. My belief is he dicked it up. But who knows for sure.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
You have one coming too? Are you getting $80,000,000 as well? All I had to pay was a one time fee of $1,000 for processing and for the postage from Nigeria.
Mine was 500.00 you got ripped off. You know you didn’t come from no line of princes look at ya self! Now me on the other hand....Kings blood (and Covid) run through these veins

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Did you send his crappy pic to BCM? And if so, have you gotten a response?
I’m inclined to say it’s his problem. But only if you can handle the bitch getting pissy about you on the files, and blowing up your phone.
I’m pretty sure that both you and Shemp would have noticed a canted fsb. Especially after you said you spent a week finger fucking it. My belief is he dicked it up. But who knows for sure.
No reply from BCM once they asked for photos. I’m sure I will hear tomorrow.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
@Gaige so he left you feedback on the 5th and he’s just now noticing the sight is canted? Fuck that bro it’s been over a week since he left feedback. Tell his ass to pound sand it doesn’t take that long to realize a sight is canted. That’s bullshit I wouldn’t refund his ass