Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I have no idea how the structure of that house looks that good

You'd be surprised. We used to have a beach house on Topsail Island in North Carolina. During Hurricane Bertha back in the '96 Topsail took a direct hit when she made landfall. Our beach house was lifted up off of the foundation on one side and slammed back down onto it. It had some minor damage but nothing too serious. A few structural beams on the foundation needed replaced, we had to call a crane in for that, we had to replace the screen on the back porch and a few windows. The house 2 houses down was blown about 300 yards across the sound onto the marsh that separated the sound and the intracoastal waterway. It was still whole, just sitting on the marsh. It was there for probably 10 years before they finally removed it. It was weird looking out there and seeing a house on top of what is basically just a big sand bar. The sea birds used it as their own house once it was on the marsh, lol. It was always covered in pelicans, seagulls, and Osprey.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
I am.

Kind of.

I am buying a Canadian SKS AR hybrid Chassis so I can copy it and produce it here in the US. Thereby creating 2 jobs...

Also I am gonna stimulate @mark23 pp for helping me find a buyer for my weight set.
That’s actually pretty cool!

Hey, how about designing a drop-in version of this bolt hold open too? I’d be all over one if it didn’t require any mods to the receiver. I’d be fine with modding some of my cheap AK mags if needed in order to make it work.

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
Commercial Grade

I’ll refrain from posting anything on that listing. Even if I was to just post “Good deal” or something as innocent as that, you know Dickhead would delete my comment, give me a point and then lock the whole damn thread down.
:pound:

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Key West seems nice right now...

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
My man!!!! Aldi has good vacuum packed bricks, for anyone else. And they store well.
I’ll check Aldi in the future. I had a brand that was decent, and cheaper then anything else, even the instant shit coffee, but Publix noticed I was buying all they had and jacked the price up. It was about $1.89/12oz brick, now $2.79/12oz brick.