• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Correct, that’s basically the point I was trying to make. The responsibility lies in the hands of the people not the Govt. my nuance (which apparently I did a terrible job of articulating) is when people like that abuse freedom, it starts as a innocent festival or plea for equality, and ends up as blatant abuse. I’m simply trying to say we have done a terrible job in balancing societal responsibility in favor of Governmental coercion and our current state of affairs has been born from it.
I got your nuance & agree with all of this. I just believe the historical evidence supports that once a "movement" starts to stop behaviors it winds up using government force. Hence the Mencken quote in my sig line:

"The urge to save humanity is always a front for the urge to rule"--H.L. Mencken.

Or maybe I'm just old & cynical.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I got your nuance & agree with all of this. I just believe the historical evidence supports that once a "movement" starts to stop behaviors it winds up using government force. Hence the Mencken quote in my sig line:

"The urge to save humanity is always a front for the urge to rule"--H.L. Mencken.

Or maybe I'm just old & cynical.
Yes it’s a terribly difficult thing to balance.
I don’t think We should culturally “enforce” everything. Rather culturally inspire.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I just confused the fuck out of my mother-in-law with this riddle. And the answer.

“I’ve got two coins in my hand. Together they equal $0.15. One of them is NOT a nickel.
What are the coins?”

Answer: A dime and a nickel.
Explanation: I said ONE of them isn’t a nickel, but the other one IS.
MIL: But you said neither was a nickel...
Me: No, I said ONE wasn’t a nickel.

And we went round and round.
Good times.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
@Jds556762
Play date in 6 months?
3997f21c79ee80648a9b5beb8f3ceac2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk