• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
If you don’t like the OD I’ll swap you a black 19 frame for it, that’s had similar slide frame “craftsmanship” performed on it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, no, I really like OD...more than half of my closet is OD, and if not for the blue interior one of my trucks would be too!
I was just concerned it was a top finish that would need to be redone if I did some more “Artistic Customizing”.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Oh, no, I really like OD...more than half of my closet is OD, and if not for the blue interior one of my trucks would be too!
I was just concerned it was a top finish that would need to be redone if I did some more “Artistic Customizing”.
Its green frame...I didnt see your earlier post and it might already be sold...

So PM me when you guys see something I have for sale you want...because if I miss a post I dont go back and read through it all

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Found this on another forum.
Dumbasses who voted for gun control suddenly want to by a gun.

Worth a minute to read.

It's hard for me to read the stupidity in that forum without raising my blood pressure.

It's also amazing to read that ppl are REALLY THAT DUMB. They're thinking the world is crashing bc we have Trump, yet I think the world is crashing bc we have idiots like that amongst the population.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
It's hard for me to read the stupidity in that forum without raising my blood pressure.

It's also amazing to read that ppl are REALLY THAT DUMB. They're thinking the world is crashing bc we have Trump, yet I think the world is crashing bc we have idiots like that amongst the population.

Well, currently the world is crashing because (speculated) one dumbass person in China decided to eat an undercooked bat